Join in #S9ContestReview# – Grab 500 FCOIN
In previous seasons of the imTrader Trading Contest, we always hoped that excellent traders would comment on the contest with their extensive knowledge so that more traders could learn a variety of trading skills better.
To achieve this goal, starting from #imTraderTradingContest# S9, we will set up a contest summary with the theme of “Watching the Trading Contest with you” with attractive rewards for outstanding comments.
As long as you post comments about participating traders, contest status，the S9 competition system and submit yourself, you can get 50 FCOIN. Excellent reviewers can also receive up to 500 FCOIN monthly rewards.
Everything is ready, just waiting for you to join!
- Operating time:
Event period: November 1, 2021 00:00:00-January 1, 2022 00:00:00
- Comment scope:
Trader comments, contest status, imTrader Trading Contest system and self-assessment
1. Your POST can be in video or article mode. The number of words in the article is not less than 200 words / the length of the video is not less than 1 minute (60s).
2. Be sure to add the subject #S9ContestReview# to your post and participate in the submission. Successful posting in community means successful participation and submission.
- Basic bonus:
You will receive 50 FCOIN for ANY of your (correct) Comments.
- Monthly Prizes:
Out of all the entries with the theme #S9ContestReview# , we will select the 10 best comments for prizes before November 6th and December 6th.
Selection criteria will be based on the total popularity of all articles submitted by the author (Post popularity value = Number of likes + Number of comments). Each account has only one chance to win one prize.
- 1st place: 500 FCOIN (1 person)
- 2nd place: 200 FCOIN (3 winners)
- 3rd place: 100 FCOIN (6 winners)
HOW TO POST
A. On APP, click the "+" sign in the upper right corner of the app, then click "Write an article" to submit.
B. On PC, click "Write" on the homepage to participate in posting.
- Add tags:
The tag #S9ContestReview# must be added to the edit page. Only if you are marked with a solicitation label will it be considered a successful submission!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Deadline for statistics: The deadline for statistics for this event is 23:59:59 on December 31, 2021. The monthly winner list will also be announced every month. (My friends, remember to bookmark this post)
2. Please do not post irrelevant content of the event, meaningless articles, advertisements, or your article will be deleted by the editor, and the deleted commenter will be regarded as being kicked out of the audience of the event.
3. If users are found to have violated regulations, FOLLOWME has the right to disqualify them.
4. The prizes will be uniformly distributed by the official. Users who participate in the event are also asked to check the prizes in time and be careful. If they fail to receive the prizes due to personal reasons, they will be deemed to have given up voluntarily.
5. The editor will monitor cheating behaviours. If cheating behaviours such as swiping data are found, the eligibility of the article will be cancelled or the article will be downgraded. Everyone is welcome to supervise and report.
6. Please read the scope of submission of this event carefully and add hashtags reasonably. Any content unrelated to the hashtags will be regarded as invalid submissions. The editor will comprehensively consider the content quality, multiple submissions and the other caused factors to control and adjust the number of awards. Submitting a call for papers means that you are willing to accept our selection results. FOLLOWME has the final right to interpret this event. Hope to know.
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.