READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Travel from Hong Kong to mainland China set to begin again in December
- Japan's Trade Minister Kajiyama has asked the US to abolish extra tariffs on steel, aluminium
- China's President Xi says will extend international shipping cooperation
- Oil - Talks with Iran on nuclear deal will recommence on November 29
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3943 (vs. estimate at 6.3911)
- JP Morgan estimates that central bank digital currencies save firms $100bn a year
- Fitch Ratings are forecasting an RBA rate hike in 2023 (with late 2022 possible)
- Australian retail sales, excluding inflation, for Q3 -4.4% q/q
- ANZ forecasts the RBA to end QE in 6 months (May 2022), then a rate hike in H1 of 2023
- South Korea's Vice Fin Min says will intervene if necessary
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.