READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Chinese regulators have told some banks to limit their wealth management assets at current levels
- JP Morgan see signs global production bottlenecks may have begun to ease
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3980 (vs. estimate at 6.3983)
- AUD a few points lower after the RBA Statement repeated dovish themes
- RBA Statement repeats will need to see wages growth materially higher for a rate hike
- There are three Bank of England speakers coming up on Friday
- Goldman Sachs likes CAD longs
- Will the US respond to OPEC's "No extra output for you!" by releasing oil from its strategic reserve?
- Australian services PMI for October: 47.6 (previous was 45.7)
- Goldman Sachs on oil - stay bullish. Any US SPR release a temporary relief only, may back-fire.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.