READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Newly appointed Japan foreign minister says it's important to build ties with China
- Axios reports Manchin could hold Biden’s Build Back Better agenda until next year over inflation worries
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.4145 (vs. estimate at 6.4110)
- S&P on spreading contagion in China's residential property market
- Australian dollar drops on the big miss for jobs data
- UK data - RICS house price price balance 70% (expected 68%, prior 68%)
- Japan October PPI +1.2% m/m (expected +0.4%)
- Fed's "transitory" mantra repeated after the hot CPI data
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: CPI/30-year bond auction sends markets running
- Trade ideas thread - Thursday 11 November 2021
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.