READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Yen crosses making gains
- Goldman Sachs outlook for the US economy and Fed policy
- Xi's comments heading into the summit with Biden
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3924 (vs. estimate at 6.3921)
- RBA November minutes: Repeats no hike to cash rate until wage & inflation criteria are met
- AMC is readying to accept Shiba Inu for payment
- NZD traders - heads up for the GDT dairy auction coming up Tuesday 16 November 2021
- Rumour of an 'imminent' announcement on Biden’s pick to chair the Federal Reserve
- Fed's Kashkari says FOMC should not overreact to what are likely temporary factors
- Australia weekly consumer confidence 106.0 (prior 109.0)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.