READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- New Zealand 2 year inflation expectation 2.96% (vs. prior 2.27%)
- China is working on a release of oil from reserves
- Wall Street Journal: Tweedledum and Tweedledee at the Fed
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3803 (vs. estimate at 6.3785)
- Baltic Exchange's dry bulk sea freight index fell to its lowest in more than 5 months
- Scotia see EUR/USD dropping under 1.1270 recent lows soon
- Global chip shortage news - South Korea's Hynix plans to boost production threatened by the US moves over China
- European Union lawmakers agree on how to target big tech firms to limit anti-competitive practices
- RBNZ inflation expectations data due 18 November 2021 - sensitive to a high number
- South Korea financial markets will open an hour later than usual on Thursday 18 November 2021
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.