READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Five reasons why the new South African covid variant has people worried
- A new UK briefing on covid variants is coming on Friday
- Australia Oct retail sales +4.9% vs 2.5% expected
- Tokyo CPI overall CPI +0.5% vs +0.1% prior
- Trade ideas thread: Too early to start thinking about 2022?
- RBNZ's Hawkesby: We need to lean against domestic price pressures
- Australian retail sales highlight the Asia-Pacific economic calendar
- Forexlive Nth American FX News 25 Nov - Quiet trade over US Thanksgiving
- ECB minutes add nothing new but set up an interesting December
- Review: Diary of a professional commodity trader
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.